- UIW Online
- Adult Degree Completion Program
- Professional Development
- Student Development
- About Us
- Contact Us
Students of Virtual University and Adult Degree Completion Program are encouraged to apply for the Alpha Sigma Lambda Scholarships for the 2013-14 Academic Year. Student does not have to be a member of the local ASL chapter to apply. Nine $2,000 scholarships are awarded to adult students from any chapter institution, which includes University of the Incarnate Word.
• Completed 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of graded coursework at this institution. (Not including transfer credits)
• Achieved a grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale on all work taken at this institution
• Is 24 years of age or older
• Is enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program at this institution
• Has a financial need for assistance to complete the degree
• Personal statement
• Faculty recommendation
• Financial need
Click here to view/save PDF Application
The following documents are included in this file packet:
• Applicant General Information
• Application Instructions to Students and Grant Guidelines
• Scholarship Application and Faculty Recommendation
• Review Guidelines
DEADLINE: The completed application packet must be submitted by April 19, 2013 to your Academic Advisor.
Online continuing professional education (CPEs) courses for educators that are convenient, relevant, and affordable.