- UIW Online
- Adult Degree Completion
- Professional Development
- Student Services
- About Us
Students of Virtual University and Adult Degree Completion Program are encouraged to apply for the Alpha Sigma Lambda Scholarships for the 2013-14 Academic Year. Student does not have to be a member of the local ASL chapter to apply. Nine $2,000 scholarships are awarded to adult students from any chapter institution, which includes University of the Incarnate Word.
• Completed 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of graded coursework at this institution. (Not including transfer credits)
• Achieved a grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale on all work taken at this institution
• Is 24 years of age or older
• Is enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program at this institution
• Has a financial need for assistance to complete the degree
• Personal statement
• Faculty recommendation
• Financial need
Click here to view/save PDF Application
The following documents are included in this file packet:
• Applicant General Information
• Application Instructions to Students and Grant Guidelines
• Scholarship Application and Faculty Recommendation
• Review Guidelines
DEADLINE: The completed application packet must be submitted by April 19, 2013 to your Academic Advisor.
Daytime blended classes are available at NW, Dual Enrollment Center and in Corpus Christi. Classes meet one day a week and the rest is online. See the schedule for courses.
Do you need a quick refresher on a subject or find that you could brush up on your skills? Check out our extensive catalog of highly interactive professional development courses.